(450) 766-0861
jccaron@squatex.com
In this area, the permits extend between the Témiscouata region near Rivière-du-Loup and the Lake Matapedia region. In all, they cover a gross area of 431,160 ha, of which 70% of the rights are held by Squatex (301,812 net acres).  Petrolympic Ltd. holds the remaining 30%. The table below shows the licences numbers, the renewal date and the total respective area of the exploration permits.

PermitsRenewalArea (Ha)
* Gaspe Area
2009RS29901/09/201218 975
2009RS30001/09/201220 704
2009RS30101/09/201217 136
2009PG55201/09/201210 267
2009PG55301/09/201223 068
2009PG554*01/09/201215 150
2009PG55501/09/201216 438
2009PG556*01/09/201223 666
2009PG55701/09/20129 894
2009PG55801/09/201219 420
2009PG55901/09/201218 737
2009PG56001/09/201219 817
2009PG56101/09/201224 435
2009PG56201/09/201219 847
2009PG56301/09/201222 573
2009PG56401/09/201214 377
2009PG56501/09/201215 370
2009PG56601/09/201221 454
2009PG56701/09/201220 631
2009PG56801/09/201220 668
2009PG56901/09/201213 497
2009PG57001/09/20127 608
2009PG57101/09/201220 951
2009PG57201/09/201216 477
Subtotal431 160